runnerone. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Monday, November 5, 2007

Why is it here?

I guess the first post should explain a bit...

This is only going to be a place online for me to share my photography and experience outside Flickr. I'm not sure if it'll be of any use at all but I'm going to give it a try anyway.

I'd like to be able to share tips and techniques on both photography and post processing as well as both give and receive criticism on any and all photography, art, etc.

So it'll be very infrequently updated and pretty light on content for a while but if it works out for me then I guess it'll grow.

Bear with me ;)

1 comment:

spud said...

woohoo - you go you bad man =p

post processing tips would be great for someone who still havent' bought a copy of photoshop...yet :)